Peut On Déclarer Un Sans Papier à Lurssaf, Karim Ziani 2020, émission Co2 Camion Km, Un Avi Ou Avis, Calendrier Mensuel à Imprimer 2021, Bot Discord Meme Fr, Solène Hébert Ses Parents, " /> Peut On Déclarer Un Sans Papier à Lurssaf, Karim Ziani 2020, émission Co2 Camion Km, Un Avi Ou Avis, Calendrier Mensuel à Imprimer 2021, Bot Discord Meme Fr, Solène Hébert Ses Parents, " />

mövenpick lac tunis contact

We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. Inspiring location with views of the lake. Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. The rooms at Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis have air conditioning and a desk. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. KAYAK, yüzlerce seyahat sitesinde arama yaparak en uygun Mövenpick Hotel Du Lac Tunis fırsatını bulur ve rezerve etmenize yardımcı olur. Located in Tunis, 5.6 mi from Habib Bourguiba Avenue, Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis features accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a fitness center and a garden. Regards. The pool and sauna area were excellent. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Dear Claire G., Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mövenpick Hotel Du Lac Tunis. I will share your comments with our team. Sc Families - 28/12/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, Anonymous Business - 24/12/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, amazing stay, lovely staff, premium facilities, S. Families - 19/12/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, we were pleased to celebrate either my wife birthday and our wedding anniversary in the Movempick Lake tunis,; when firstly contacting the hotel to book the journey , the person gave me a lot of usefull information and knew how to sell me an interesting offer based on my ACCORD memebership ! Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. We had a beautifull view on the lac from the room. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. Isa sa mga pinakamabenta namin sa Tunis Situated in Tunis, 9 km from Habib Bourguiba Avenue, Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis features accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, a fitness centre and a garden. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. It has perfect rooms with friendly staff who are always willing to help.”, This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority. The hotel can be easily reached by car from the airport. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Now £120 on Tripadvisor: Movenpick Hotel Du Lac Tunis, Tunis. Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 3, 2018 Mr Nicolas PEZOUT Manajer Hotel. the receptionist farida was very helpful and nice. I will share your comments with our team. Prices are calculated as of 18/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 31/01/2021. The Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis is built on a prime position, at the heart of the Berges du Lac business and diplomatic district. At Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore, your feedback is very important to us. Movenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis is situated near Tunis Lake in the heart of Tunis’s Les Berges du Lac district, close to many embassies and multi-national companies. I will share your comments with our team. from $184.43 Avg per night. 88K likes. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Sincerely. Our five-star hotel is only 10 minutes from Tunis-Carthage International Airport (TUN) and 15 minutes from downtown Tunis. Contributions should be travel related. Compare prices and find the best deal for the Mövenpick Hotel Du Lac Tunis. Dear Nassim B., Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mövenpick Hotel Du Lac Tunis. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow us to express our sincerest apologies. View Images . Best regards. About Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis This comfortable Hotel is set in Tunis.Contemporary, spacious, and e-connected, our 189 rooms and suites offer a delightful experience at the heart of Tunis… Thanks! Your current language is English (US). Location was good, food was excellent. It is only a few minutes away from La Marsa and Carthage. Excellent service and facilities. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast. At the hotel, rooms have a wardrobe. After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. 127 € per yö (Viimeisin hinta tälle hotellille). You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. The rooms at Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis have air conditioning and a desk. Enjoy a new experience at Movenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis, located on the shores of the Tunis Lake, in the business district: les Berges du Lac. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? The lakeside Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis in Tunisia’s capital will come up in North Africa. Extremely polite and helpful personnel. With our #ALLSAFE label, flexible cancellation policies and best-price guarantee, always book with confidence! You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. Respect the privacy of others. The hotel is accepting guests, including service in our restaurants, lobby lounge as well as our spa & concept-store. See 158 traveller reviews, 363 candid photos, and great deals for Movenpick Hotel Du Lac Tunis, ranked #5 of 64 hotels in Tunis and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. B., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mövenpick Hotel Du Lac Tunis. Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunisin huoneissa on ilmainen Wi-Fi ja satelliitti-tv. I stayed there two years back at opening time and what impressed me is that the quality has not changed. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. Some of the staff were very helpful. Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. Joistakin huoneista on myös näköala Tunisin lahdelle. The hotel is known for its spacious, elegant, e-connected rooms as well as its exquisite gastronomy in three outlets, La Table du … Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Search for Mövenpick Hotel Du Lac Tunis discounts in Tunis with KAYAK. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Finally, Our room is located in Rue du lac Huron (1 510,87 km) 1053 Tunis, Hours: 08:00 - 22:30, Mobile: +216 96 888 818, Email : contact@ice-exchange.tn Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the room issues and prevent future occurrence. Tunisia / Tunis / Tunis Centre Accommodation / Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. Attractively located in the Les Berges du Lac district, this hotel offers a terrace, as well as an indoor pool and a sauna. Sincerely. she is hardworker and professional.”. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. It was almost close to everything. no welcoming drinks and no invinting service to set down and wait for the check-in * I'm surprised with the hotel not being full, i ended up with a room with a lot of PROBLEMS !!! Looking forward to welcoming you for an enjoyable and memorable stay at Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. 88K likes. Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis, Tunis. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. At Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis, we pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers; therefore, we value your opinion and hope you will consider us for your next trip! By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Some of the staff were very helpful.”, “Everything in the hotel is excellent and the services of the staff are worthy of discretion”, “Excellent service and facilities. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. View deals for Movenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. I have provided your staff at reception screenshots from SMS from my bank and bank statement as well but unfortunately I haven't got any feedback since January 30th. At the hotel, rooms have a wardrobe. The personnel was very nice . You can request this in the next step. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our reviews. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Please inform Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis in advance of your expected arrival time. I stayed there two years back at opening time and what impressed me is that the quality has not changed. Best regards. Dans l’attente de vous accueillir de nouveau, nous vous prions de croire, Monsieur, en l’expression de nos sentiments les meilleurs. Our five-star hotel is only 10 minutes from Tunis-Carthage International Airport (TUN) and 15 minutes from downtown Tunis. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Mövenpick Hotel Du Lac Tunis that suits you best. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests. I m not going to hide that arriving to the room and couldnt open the room because of the key and couldnt use the tv set was frustrating because i had to go the reception everytime but the overall comfort was exellent then we visited the very beautifull hotel facilities and it was amazing , we even had a special treatment at the barbershop ( MONGEYS ) unfroteunetly we had a bad experience accessing to the indoor swimming pool when the lady ( RABEB ) in charge asked to add more 35 dt to our toddler to access !!! I will share your comments with our team. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Copyright © 1996–2021 KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Mövenpick Hotel Du Lac Tunis that suits you best. It’s still a high standard hotel in terms or service and cleanliness. It offers air-conditioned accommodations and a health club and Moroccan restaurant.Each guest room at the Movenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis is equipped with free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV. Movenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis is situated near Tunis Lake in the heart of Tunis’s Les Berges du Lac district, close to many embassies and multi-national companies. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Now £98 on Tripadvisor: Movenpick Hotel Du Lac Tunis, Tunis. Thank you for your lovely comments regarding the service you received from our team members, we will make sure to share your kind words as we know it will mean a great deal to them. 1254240,1274420,1262660,1243360|7,1223930,1264550,1273170|1,1264270,1276400,1263530,1264400,1271290,1243360|6,1261900,1243360,1243360|2,1261140,1174220,1266220,1240090,1270950,1269400,1263450,1271250,1270380,1243350|9,1270950|4,1265120,1273170,1206800,1270970,1271550, Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis (Hotel) (Tunisia) Deals, Amenities of Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Shared stationery (e.g. Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis is Mövenpick’s third property in Tunisia and its 23rd in Africa with five additional hotels set to open in the region by 2020. We are taking extensive measure to protect and care for our guests and employees. We are happy that you went through a good experience in our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.6), 끸 Moreover due to some POS problem I was charged twice for my hotel room. Yahya M. Families - 15/09/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, Sofian A. * the rooom service food was horrible we order a chicken club sandwich with franchies ! We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis is situated 9 km from Habib Bourguiba Avenue, 9 km from Belvedre Parc and 10 km from Cathedral of St. Vincent de Paul. Awful. * Just 3 business nights in movenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis, we could not sleep because of the air conditionning made a rattling, noise even when off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are really sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; allow us to express our sincerest apologies. There are more repeat guests here than most other properties. at least the duty manager apologized moments later asking to comeback tomorrow without any cost the dining experience and the day after were exellent and we had a lot of fun the sunday brunch also was cool as always ( we often come on sunday and enjoy it ) unfortunately i suffered a stomach sickness due to an OISTER (according to what my doctor said the day after ) and i had to leave the hotel in a really bad state as a conclusion we were satisfied with our stay and we will definetly be back trully recommending rgrds, Salvu Business - 11/12/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. We want to apologize for not being able to make you feel welcomed, we do our best to offer a caring and personalized service giving all the possible solutions to make sure you fully enjoy your stay among us. ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. For a future stay, please do not hesitate to voice your concerns and approach the management team to inform us of the service imperfection you report on your review, we will be more than pleased to assist for you to fully enjoy your stay among us. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. This service may contain translations powered by Google. I will share your comments with our team. Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis, en yakın havaalanı olan Tunus Havaalanı’na 6 km mesafededir. Avenue Taieb Mhiri B P 36 | 2078 La Marsa | Tunisia, Family Choice â â Families love the kids pool in this hotelâ . Free! Read more, “Location was good, food was excellent. Respect the privacy of others. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Mövenpick Hotel Du Lac Tunis in Tunis. Optic fiber technology provides the highest possible speed of Internet connection. Konaklamanız için fiyatları karşılaştırın ve en iyi teklifi alın. The rooms at Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis have air conditioning and a desk. Enjoy a new experience at Movenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis, located on the shores of the Tunis Lake, in the business district: les Berges du Lac. Prices are calculated as of 18/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 31/01/2021. Situated in the heart of Tunis's Les Berges du Lac district, close to many embassies and multi-national companies. Everything in the hotel is excellent and the services of the staff are worthy of discretion. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Starting at $ 144. Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Prices are calculated as of 04/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 17/01/2021. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. Dear Abdalsalam E., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mövenpick Hotel Du Lac Tunis. EN $ Contact us. Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Mr Nicolas PEZOUT, Hotel Manager. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. 끖 Popular attractions La Goulette Beach and Carrefour Market are located nearby. Situated in the heart of Tunis's Les Berges du Lac district, close to many embassies and multi-national companies. About Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis This comfortable Hotel is set in Tunis.Contemporary, spacious, and e-connected, our 189 rooms and suites offer a delightful experience at the heart of Tunis… Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip. There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property. Movenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis is situated near Tunis Lake in the heart of Tunis’s Les Berges du Lac district, close to many embassies and multi-national companies. Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis, Tunis. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Free! Customer review rating 4.4/5 1,590 reviews, I can take advantage of the Members' rate. ”, “Clean and staff is nice The rooms at Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis have air conditioning and a desk. See 158 traveller reviews, 363 candid photos, and great deals for Movenpick Hotel Du Lac Tunis, ranked #6 of 64 hotels in Tunis and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The room was perfectly clean , modern and beatifully decorated. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Closed Now. * the welcome was not warm and inviting, we stood around waiting for check in !! Sincerely. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Your contribution should be yours. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Good for couples – they rated the facilities 8.8 for two-person stays. Dear Y. Sincerely. Massage Service. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Luxury-minded guests enjoy the breakfast. Free private parking available at the hotel. Log in. Your current currency is U.S. Dollar, Choose your language. Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. All distances are measured in straight lines. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Please enter a valid email address. What happens about check-in, if we reach the hotel after midnight? Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. Looking forward to welcoming you for an enjoyable and memorable stay at Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis. Visit nearby shopping malls with ease and explore cultural landmarks, such as Carthage or the Tunis Medina Old City. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. The restaurant offers an indoor and outdoor seating. I stayed there two years back at opening time and what impressed me is that the quality has not changed. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. For drinkers note that there is no alcohol beverages in hotel.”, “The hotel is central just 5 minutes away from the airport and near the center ”, “Clean and newly furnished room with a lot of space and comfort.”, “The location of the hotel was perfect. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. Close proximity to our business partner's office, Vladimir V. Business - 10/02/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Now £99 on Tripadvisor: Movenpick Hotel Du Lac Tunis, Tunis. Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis ‏مايو 2019 - الحالي عام واحد 9 شهور • Measures and drive total profitable revenue performance including Rooms, Spa, Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. Mövenpick Signature dishes, Go Healthy alternatives and fun Powerbites for kids. Dear Salvu E., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mövenpick Hotel Du Lac Tunis. Sincerely. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. The beaches and nightlife of La Marsa and Gammarth are just a short drive away. Mövenpick Hotel Du Lac Tunis, Tunus indirimleri KAYAK'ta. Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis otelini mi arıyorsunuz? * Also, the shower leaks into the toilet which floods the floor ... we needed to use towels on the ground to be able to use the toilet and avoid the danger of slipping into the glass walls. Late check-out 4pm (Paying) Keep your room until 4pm and enjoy taking all the time you need for a stress-free check-out. Booking.com™. The hotel is ten minutes from the airport and a taxi would cost less than 10 TND.”, “the receptionist farida was very helpful and nice. It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Rates from AED 478. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? Belvedre Parc is 5.6 mi from Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis, while Cathedral of St. Vincent de Paul is 6.2 mi from the property. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. Mövenpick Hotel du Lac Tunis is situated 9 km from Habib Bourguiba Avenue, 9 km from Belvedre Parc and 10 km from Cathedral of St. Vincent de Paul.

Peut On Déclarer Un Sans Papier à Lurssaf, Karim Ziani 2020, émission Co2 Camion Km, Un Avi Ou Avis, Calendrier Mensuel à Imprimer 2021, Bot Discord Meme Fr, Solène Hébert Ses Parents,

Leave a Reply

Bon plan: Les chauffeuses convertibles les moins chères

x